1) Toy Story Aliens have a simplistic life that I do envy. They also possess the mob mentality similar to the minions!
2) The Borg have always been seen as a villain, and I truly understand that viewpoint since assimilation is both forced and violent, but I cannot blame them for wanting to achieve perfection through the accumulation of knowledge.
3) The Ood remind me of alien yogis - calm, intelligent, and wanting to serve others.
4) Vulcans are absolutely on my list. They are indispensable in the Star Trek universe, and in Star Trek Enterprise (where I currently am in my Star Trek viewing mission) vulcans are a main character in the plot and on the ship, and I've developed a new love for them!
5) Finally, my favorite alien is Nibbler from Futurama because who doesn't need an alien pet?!
Next week, A2-D2 has her first fandom, and I'll be back with my first Family Wednesday! See you then, and enjoy your weekend!