5 Fandom Friday: Favorite Geek Chic Shops
1. Do you need a wardrobe update to the geeky? Check out Iris of Amanda's list because Cakeworthy Flannel!
2. Check in with Drea if you need some help from overseas. This nerdy Scott has some great new stores for you to peruse (and to add to your next vacation)!
3. One of my favorite stores is Jordandene, and you can check out her list here! Jordandene sells some amazingly original geeky gear, and I loved seeing where she goes for gear!
4. Check in with Steph at Schtick & Substance for her best geeky merch stores.
5. Don't forget to check out the awesome geeky mom at Raising Little Dragonslayers. She has some great ideas of how to use those geeky wares for the whole family!
I hope you have fun virtually shopping, and I hope that you've found some new bloggers for your Bloglovin' feed! Be sure to shop virtually with me through Monday's Fandom post, and we will see you after (what we know) will be an exceptionally chic weekend!
Kaywinnet Lee "Kaylee" Frye is the mechanic of Serenity and is an exceptional engineer and optimist among the crew. She has an af...
Cards Against Humanity is quickly becoming one of the fastest growing adult "board games." What makes Cards Against Humanity more...
Books. Can't live without them, can't live them like this either.... Do you every catch yourself saying "Hey, I read abou...
CosPlay can be quite intimidating, and it definitely was for me on my first go! When you think about it, there are now professional CosPlay...
A2-D2 and I definitely learned a few things by switching blog topics for 6 months, and most of what we learned is where our true passions li...
I recently read a statistic that says that one in four college women report surviving rape or attempted rape in their lifetime... and i...
Welcome back to Monday Fandom Exploration!!! Today we are talking Game of Thrones! So here are the basics: -Game of Thrones is an HBO ...
- Supernatural Takes Over Tumblr
- Being One in Four
- Supernatural Fandom: Crisis Assistance
- #5FandomFriday: 5 Things that are Always in my Pur...
- Star Wars Everyday Cosplay
- Bronchial Dinosaurs
- 5 Fandoms I Like - Didn't Think I Would
- Fandom Guilty Pleasures
- Cosplay Photographers: Theft of Creativity
- An Update on Richard III
- 5 Fandom Friday: Favorite Geek Chic Shops
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2015 (161)
Powered by Blogger.