In celebration of the release of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child hitting shelves on July 31st, A2-D2 and I are joining The Nerdy Girlie and SuperSpaceChick for #PotterMonth and for their Instagram Challenge (Follow Exquisitely Geek here!) So, here are 5 things you can expect over the course of #PotterMonth with Exquisitely Geek!
|Photo from TheNerdyGirlie|
1) You'll find out about what A2-D2 and I are keeping on our shelves! In her post about Home Library Chaos, A2-D2 shared a brief insight into her bookshelf. Through the Instagram Challenge this month, one of the first things you'll get from us is an insight into our summer reading list.
2) Are you as obsessive with your planner? (You and A2-D2 need to be buddies) You'll want to check in this month for A2-D2's discussion on how Etsy helps her get Harry Potter into her planner!
3) Are villains truly evil? Or are they Bad guys who aren't Bad Guys? We'll be re-evaluating villains during #PotterMonth
4) Don't forget to read (or re-read) A2-D2's post about how Harry Potter shaped her childhood and has begun to shape Treysons. You can read that here. I'll be adding to the discussion and sharing how Harry Potter is seen in our family and how we're introducing Amelia to it.
5) A2-D2 and I love to shop - both virtually and physically. Don't worry, we'll definitely be bringing you some great Harry Potter shopping hints throughout #PotterMonth. Be sure you're following us on Instagram and Twitter to catch our virtual shopping recommendations.